Easy guide to social media marketing services for small businesses | Social media marketing is a system of online marketing that involves creating and sharing posts on social media networks in order to achieve marketing and branding goals. It involves the use of social accounts and pages to connect with audience and building your brand, increase sales and website traffic as well.
One of the reasons social media marketing is so effective is the fact that most consumers spend more than 2 hours a day on social platforms. This create chance to reach targeted customers with your products and services. Through social media even the smallest business will be able to interact with the wider world.
The first social media site to be recognized was known as Six Degrees created in 1997. Six Degrees enabled users to upload a profile and make friendship with other users. These days Facebook remains the World’s most widely used social media platform and has more than two billion monthly active users. Four of these six platforms are owned by Facebook.
Other biggest social media site around other than Facebook, with more than one billion people using it every month include
Benefits of social media for business (small).
Social media can help your business to:
- Increase your market reach, including international markets
- Develop your brand and increase revenue easily
- Attract more consumers and get feedback easily from them.
- Do market research for your small business.
- Increase Website Traffic and Boost Organic Visibility.
How to manage your social media strategies
- Add your social media profiles to a dashboard. The elements you need to follow to create a successful social media profile your display name, username and URL, pic, link, bio, interests and your background or cover image.
- Start creating unique posts for each social media platform. This include creative social media post ideas or thoughts for all the major platforms.
- Schedule posts ahead of time. You can select the date and time when you want the post to publish on social networks and click Schedule, then click Schedule Post.
- Engage with those who are engaging with your posts.
- Compare your social media stats. Analyze your previous approaches and see how they compare to the current approach. Use Socialbakers portal to check the statistics of your social network.