Skrill is UK based e-commerce business founded on 2001 that allows payments and money transfers to be made through online (internet based), with a focus on low-cost international money transfers. You can use Skrill to pay by bank transfer, credit card, debit card or your Skrill eWallet account.
How To Use Credit/Debit card with Skrill?
Skrill services supports most of the popular international and local card types either are credit or debit card. The deposit option through credit card and debit card can help to add money to your Skrill account.
Fee information for the transaction service are provided in the site. All the accepted card types as per country of residence are provided on a page.
This way is very quick deposit option for depositing your money.
The money will be arrive immediately into your Skrill account after deposited. The mone you deposit on Skrill eWallet is safe and if you send the money to other Skrill users or account, they will have the strong restrictions on its use.
The following procedures shows on how to to make a deposit with your credit or debit card:
- Login to your Skrill Account
- From the DEPOSIT section, click on DEPOSIT NOW under Credit or debit card.
- Click on the +Add card link
- The Enter your card details such as card number, expiry date, CVV code and click on the ADD CARD & CONTINUE button.
- Enter the amount of money you want to deposit and the purpose of deposit and click on NEXT to continue.
- When a summary appeared about your transaction you need to CONFIRM to complete transaction.
You can select the card you want to use and enter its CVV code and then click NEXT if you have already a list with added cards. You may need to verify your card to increase its deposit limits in your Skrill account. You can also check the deposit fees on our FEES page or within the DEPOSIT section of your account.