Government e-Payment Gateway | Ministry of Education and Vocational Training (MOEVT) has started using an electronic system to collect Government revenue in all its revenue collections for Government Teachers Colleges, Citizens Development Colleges (FDCs) and School Quality Control Zones.
Thus the customer will have to come or contact the College to obtain the relevant Payment Control Number before making the payment via bank or mobile network.
Government e-Payment Gateway | How To Pay:
1. Via Bank
Visit any branch or bank agent of NMB, CRDB, NBC. With Control Number: xxxxxxxxxxxx (Dont fill the Deposite Form)
2. Via Mobile Network Operators (MNO)
M-Pesa, TIGO Pesa, Airtel Money, Halopesa, T-Pesa Payments
- Enter to the respective USSD Menu of MNO
- USSD Menu (TIGO – *150*01#, VODACOM – *150*00#, AIRTEL – *150*00# etc)
- Select 4 (Make Payments)
- Select 5 (Government Payments) Enter the control number xxxxxxxxxxxxx as reference number
- Then amount of money as directed
- Lastly PIN (Password)