Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Grade: 4 (N)
Level: Associate Specialist
Location: Kasulu, Tanzania
This position is responsible for running and coordinating the day-to-day administrative duties of CWS RSC
Africa’s office. This includes providing administrative support to senior managers and other units within
the Administration Division and assisting in daily office needs.
This position directly reports to the Administration Supervisor.
• Co-ordinates office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to CWS RSC
Africa policies and procedures
• Assists in administrative duties and HR duties as required by the HR management including
supporting recruitment drives.
• Receives and distributes monthly telecommunication Invoices to the staff who have exceeded
• Completes quality checks for logistics and communications suppliers on behalf of the
Procurement Unit for payment processing by the Accounts department.
• Completes Travel Expense Reports for Senior Management Team on completion of an official
• Assists in preparing for high-level meetings e.g. PRM Partner’s meetings. This includes
organizing visitor’s snacks/lunches as requested, and preparing materials and/or reports
needed (if any).
• Liaises with the Property Unit to ensure drivers are on stand-by to pick or drop visitors, staff,
and/or equipment/supplies to various destinations as required.
• Assists the Administration Supervisor in managing the Resource Centre ensuring that
resources borrowed are returned on time
• Schedules meetings (including virtual meetings) and meeting rooms as required on the
• Works with the Receptionist to order and take stock of office supplies ensuring that there is
always enough supply for refugee applicants and the smooth operation of the front office.
• Continuously works on finding ways to improve administrative processes.
• Maintains Office Management procedures including contact information, directions, and
frequently requested organization information
• Performs other duties as assigned which are designed and developed to improve the
operations of the CWS RSC Africa Office
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field; or four (4) years of paid work
experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• Five (5) years of related work experience with increasing responsibilities is required.
• Previous experience working with an International NGO is an added advantage
• Demonstrated strong computer skills, especially MS-Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Demonstrated written and verbal English skills
• Committed to and conform with the organization’s mission
geita gold mine job vacancies 2021
security jobs in tanzania
jobs in tanzania 2021
geita gold mine jobs 2021
mining jobs in tanzania 2021
jobs in tanzania
geita gold mining ltd (ggml)
legal jobs dar es salaam
To apply for this job please visit cws-careers.vibehcm.com.