Job Location: Dar es Salaam
Starting Date: 1st November 2021
Due date: 15th November 2021
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Performs general accounting activities, including the preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements such as balance sheets, profit-and-loss statements, and capital expenditure schedules.
- Preparation of financial statements on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Accurate and timely preparation of the monthly management reports(MIS).
- Working closely with team on cost initiative strategies and recommending strategies to reduce costs.
- Manage petty cash accounts.
- Review and submit monthly bank reconciliations.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by his/her supervisors.
- At least 2-3 Years of experience with same role<./li>
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Advance use of MS Office.
- Willing to work under supervision and learn new skills quickly.
- Be result oriented and able to meet deadline.
Advanced Diploma or Bachelor degree in Law, accounting, business administration of related field from recognized and reputable institution
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.