Support MLRO to analyze customer screening potential matches in order to determine whether a prospective customer /existing customer, or related party, is the stated individual/entity on the applicable watch-list and carry out initial investigation on all suspicious transactions alerts and financial crime deliverables as deemed necessary
- Provide ongoing coaching to business units and address any queries may arise
- Report to MLRO all positive matches and suspicious transactions/activities
- Monitoring the established AML KRIs
- Analyze Hot scan and FCCM alerts generated on daily basis
- Sustainable engagement with various stakeholders
- Conduct adverse media searches
- Conduct manual Customer searches for new sanction notices received from various stakeholders/ regulator
- Screening of daily delta alerts (Sanctions, PEP and Prohibition alerts)
- Carry out preliminary ECDD for NTB
- Maintain PEP and High Risk Customers Register
- Provide support to Group Financial Crime Queries and Cards stakeholders (VISA & MasterCard)
- Carry out annual PEP and monthly AML Thematic Conformance reviews
- Submit weekly EFT and CTR reports to FIU
- Bachelor degree in business administration
- Minimum 1 years of experience
- Master’s degree is adding advantage.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!