• Support in all aspects of the purchase and supply of goods and services for the client’s Tz Branch as assigned;
• Ensure proper execution of the contracting process, specifically the launch and follow-up of calls for candidate proposals through to the point of contract award and execution for Technical Assistance Services (TAS) contracts;
• Assistance to the service requester and human resources team for all contractual quCestions related to the management of TAS
and other contracts;
• Define with the C&P Sr Contract Engineers and maintain reporting for the status of current TAS and other contracts;
• Assistance to HR and administration coordinator for all reporting activities for HR and TAS contracts;
• Use systematically the tools and systems available (E-sourcing, ERP, etc)?for the C&P process;
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
The service holder takes direction from the C&P Sr Contract Engineers and the General Manager, and works closely with the Tz Branch team as it relates to sourcing technical assistance and other contractors. Timely identification of suitable candidates is essential to client’s’s success, as is the more general requirement for the effective administration of contracts. The nature of the duties requires a person with a high degree of business ethics as there will be confidential information handled daily. The service holder is also accountable for demonstrating exemplary behavior with regard to HSE rules & requirements and for implementing and controlling HSE rules for all planning related activities.
• Work with service requestors to complete and issue service requests to approved TAS providers;
• Review proposals and support the service requestor to short list candidates;
• Schedule interviews between the candidates and service requestors as required and track interview records;
• Issue notices of award to selected TAS provider(s) and manage the administration of the contracting process;
• Issue Routing Slip/RTA and follow up to confirm all required signatures for approval are in place;
• Ensure good administration and filing of approval and contractual documents;
• Prepare and issue regular reporting on the status of the TAS process, including trend analysis;
Contracts & Procurement Support
• Prepare Expressions of Interest (EOI), coordinate their publication and manage the receipt of the EOIs (email, post, etc.);
• Organize the receipt and recording of incoming contracts from other Calls for Tender (CFT);
• Schedule and act as secretary for other CFT openings and track related documentation;
• Organize the PQQ process for select goods/services;
• Analysis of DD questionnaires, coordination of preliminary analysis grid and other aspects of supplier qualification, and coordinate approval/clarifications with the Compliance Officer
• Contribute to?preparation, analysis,?update?and?follow up?of C&P?planning
• Other C&P administrative duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
Professional experience: Bachelor degree in Contracts & Procurement, Business, Accounting or other field with suitable (ideally 5+ years) experience in contracts administration. A suitable candidate without direct experience will be considered and can be trained internally.
Technical competencies: Organization, communication, reporting, documentation management and Office 365 skills are essential. Specific expertise in working with Excel, PowerPoint, Word documents is mandatory.
Behavioral competencies: Ability to work in a multi-cultural and fast moving business setting, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
Fluent in English: speaking, writing