Preferable candidates with: Bachelor’s degree with a good GPA in any of the fields of Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Medical education and other Medical related fields.
• Experience of at least 8 years in training institutions of which 3 years should be at managerial level.
• Postgraduate degree or Diploma in management, education management and other fields mentioned above will be an added advantage.
• Have good understanding and adaptive skills of different cultural values.
• Have strong managerial attributes.
• Be independent capable to work under pressure and performance- driven.
• Be detail-oriented problem solver.
• With good expertise in NACTE systems.
• Play a role of Chief Academic Officer of the Institute.
• Provide direction for the planning and operation of all academic aspects of the Institute’s programs and services.
• Oversee institute’s quality assurance function.
• Maintain compliance with owner’s policies, regulators’ rules and regulations and state laws and policies.
• Oversees the daily academic activities and operations within the Institute.
Emoluments And Other Allowances: Attractive remuneration package will be accorded as per institute’s scheme. Salary is not a constraint for deserving candidate.
• Attractive remuneration package will be accorded as per institute’s scheme.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Application has to include recent photographs, copy of academic certificates and relevant transcripts, Curriculum Vitae, National ID copy, three references with valid contacts.
• Application package should be sent by courier or by email to the the address below.
The Institute believes in improving the lives of its employees. Deserving and academically brilliant staff with minimum GPA of 3.5 at bachelor level and Ordinary Diploma level shall be offered opportunity for higher education depending on the management’s plan on grooming and positions vacant.
Director- Administration TAIFA Institute of Health and Allied Sciences Ubungo Plaza 2nd floor, P. O. Box 34053, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Phone: +255686312801
Applications should be sent before 20th November 2021