• Provide maintenance and support for desktop and laptop computers and provides end-user support for hardware and software systems.
• Assist with the implementation of solutions at the operating location, and ensure that these solutions are consistent with the overall IT strategy of Delaware North.
• Set up computer software and hardware for new and existing associates, set up and maintain all user account and computer configurations.
• Actively prioritize and resolve issues and end-user help requests during normal business hours as well as during events.
• Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions are taken, through to the final resolution.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
APPLY THROUGH: email@example.com
The deadline for submitting the application is 15 November 2021.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!