Kampala International University in Tanzania (KIUT) is a Private University fully registered by the
Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and is located in Gongo la Mboto, Dar es Salaam (5kms)
from Julius Nyerere International Airport.
Qualifications and Requirements
Applicant should be a holder of:
1. PhD in Law
2. Master’s Degree of Laws with minimum GPA of 4.0 and
3. Bachelor of Laws with a minimum GPA of 3.5
1. All nationalities are encouraged to apply but Tanzanian citizens will be given priority.
2. Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal
address/postal code, email, and telephone numbers.
3. Applicants must attach certified copies of their certificates and transcripts.
11/5/21, 8:36 PM Lectures – Kampala International University in Tanzania
pp p p
4. Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:
Form IV and form VI results slips
Testimonials and all partial transcripts Applicants should indicate three reputable referees
with their reliable contacts.
5. Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
6. Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be
verified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and the National Council for
Technical Education (NACTE).
7. Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by TCU.
8. Applicants should apply the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
9. Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate legal action.
10. The deadline for application is 14th November 2021
11. A signed application letter should be written in English and addressed to:
The Director Human Resources,
Kampala International University in Tanzania,
P.O. Box 9790, Kampala Road, Off Nyerere Road, Gongo la Mboto, Dar es salaam, Tanzania.
Applications may be hand-delivered to the University or submitted as an electronic application to
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed of the date for the interview