Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure that effective maintenance plans are in place for the maintenance of applicable equipment, that spares are available for the planned work, and resources are available to execute.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitor the plan on the planned maintenance outage to ensure effectiveness
- Make recommendations to the maintenance controller, unit manager and packaging engineer if unforeseen work arises
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment by complying with safety, health and environmental procedures and legislation
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
- Plans for the effective maintenance, calibration, repair of equipment and optimization of plant and associated devices by locating plant equipment, spares and relevant documentation / systems and developing the plan
- Continuously improve (optimize) plans and looks for opportunities to reduce the overall planned maintenance outage, whilst ensuring that all required work is carried out and the plant is not placed at risk
- Works well in teams by communicating effectively within teams and all levels in the plant while also contributing to self and team development
- Applies the VPO principles and practices when carrying out all work
- Understands, Implements and Complies to the GOP requirements
- Sustains what has been implemented
- Min – Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Min – 3 to 5 years production engineering/maintenance field training
- 5 Years technical mechanical/electrical and bottling experience in a leadership capacity in a FMCG environment
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 31 October 2021.